I have worked as an independent consultant and trainer since 1986. I give advice and more formal training on various computer subjects including but not limited to:
- Multiplatform computing and networks: Macintosh, iOS, Windows, Android, Unix and Linux.
- Networking: IPv4, IPv6, WLAN/Wi-Fi, routing, firewalls, VPNs, security
- Cloud solutions: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack
- Mobile Device Management systems: Profile Manager, InTune
- Content Management Systems: SharePoint, WordPress, Drupal
- Applications I know thoroughly: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, InfoPath, OpenOffice/LibreOffice, Adobe Acrobat, MS Project, MS Visio, Expression Web, FileMaker.
- Electronic forms creation and workflows using HTML, PDF, InfoPath or Word
- Process documentation using BPMN, MS Visio
- Servers I know well: Windows Server, Mac Server, SharePoint, Apache, Postfix, Dovecot, Courier-IMAP, BIND, Unbound, NSD, MySQL, MariaDB, MS SQL Server, OpenLDAP, FreeRADIUS, Samba.
- Programming in Perl, PHP and C.
- Web development using LAMP (Linux+Apache+MySQL+Perl/PHP/Python).
- Project management in traditional PMP/IPMA sense or agile like Scrum, MS Project as a tool
I am a certified trainer by Adobe (ACI Acrobat), Amazon (AAI), Apple (ACT), CompTIA (CTT+) and Microsoft (MCT).